Business Service Design Manager
Salary: GBP54000 - GBP80000 per annum + benefits
Start date: tbc
Contract type: Permanent
When I say Service Design, most people would draw a blank. Most people don't have to think about all of the work that goes on behind the scenes, behind the curtain. But that's your day to day, and really half of the job is making everything run so smoothly that other people don't have to think about the complex considerations you have made to ensure the process presents as effortless.
You're a Service Design Manager and you're good at what you do. You are capable of both seeing the bigger picture and considering small details that others may overlook. You have an impeccable eye for detail that means thing rarely fall through the net. You build relationships and are comfortable communicating complex requirements and scenarios in a straightforward way. You are heavily involved in the service pipeline and know how to prioritise effectively.
But more than this, you also manage a team of Service Designers and coordinate the resource across the team. You're a people person and therefore you enjoy mentoring and upskilling the team. You know what to delegate and who to, but you're also not scared to roll your sleeves up and get involved if required.
You'll need a 2:1 to be considered for this opportunity, and unfortunately this is non negotiable. Ideally you will have some experience in the retail sector as you'd be moving to a global retail business. As it's global business, you'll need to be open to travel as this could make up 10% of your time post-covid, although it's hard to pin down exactly what that world will look like. In return you'll join a growing and evolving team and experience a truly varied role with lots of opportunities to upskill and progress.
ROLE: Business Service Design Manager
SALARY: £54,000 - £80,000 + incremental increases
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
* Management of team members, ensuring appropriate support is provided in motivating employees and managing their wellbeing
* Provide technical / business coaching as required to ensure team members deliver on expectations
* Prioritise and deliver outputs to time, cost and quality expectations
* Can envision the overall service and will coordinate with multiple teams to ensure the complete delivery of the initiative
* Translate Customer Interaction propositions / concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
* Develop the overall service design, including customer experience/ customer journeys, business rules, stage design and branding guidelines in alignment with countries
* Developing, evaluating and agreeing both concept and detailed designs with stakeholders
* Identifying and developing service processes, equipment and automation requirements
* Gather and agree service operational metrics, assumptions and business requirements for relevant areas
* Lead on continuous improvement activity that make designs more repeatable and quicker to realise
* Work with the Strategy team to understand which service propositions have been prioritised
* Work with Technical teams to incorporate technology solutions input to service designs
* Work with the Success Management team to prepare full rollout of new services across the globe
For further information about the role, please contact:
Eloise Dugmore📞 01789 269677
✉ Email me