Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + Excellent package
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
An Project Manager is required to delivery varied strategic change projects as well contributing to how projects are run and the overall roadmap for a burgeoning eCommerce function. Previous experience within eCommerce is not required.
You will have complete ownership of projects end to end managing, stakeholders, third parties, risks and budgets, bringing people together to ensure deadlines are met and the eCommerce function can continue to grow.
ROLE: Project Manager
LOCATION:Near Tamworth - within easy reach of the M42 and A5, easily commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Tamworth, Lichfield, Burton-on-Trent, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Walsall, Cannock, & surrounding areas.
SALARY:£40,000 - £45,000 & excellent package (incremental salary, 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme (rises with length of service), death in service, long service reward, paternity, maternity and adoption pay and bike to work scheme)
Offering a collaborative environment with the feel of a start-up, you will be challenged (and rewarded) from day one, joining a department full of ambition. You will be a strong communicator, able to engage at all levels, be highly organised and able to manage internal and external teams based at multiple sites.
Most of all you will be driven to succeed in what you do but also want to contribute positively to your environment, influencing the way projects are managed and contributing to the overall eCommerce roadmap.
- Complete end to end ownership of project delivery
- Contribute to project standards and processes and the eCommerce Roadmap
- Creation and management of project plans, monitor and review progress and timelines and identify and mitigate risks
- Provide weekly updates to the Programme Manager and relevant stakeholders
- Utilise POS, Third Party and market data as well as customer feedback in analysis
- Project management experience delivering strategic change projects
- Multi-project experience
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Self-starting attitude and an energetic and ambitious outlook
- Strong commercial skills
Big Red are recruiting for this position exclusively with interview dates booked. Please apply or call 01789 269677 and ask for Pete Felton.
Keywords: eCommerce Project Manager, Digital Delivery Manager, ecommerce business analyst, ecommerce product owner, business analyst, ecommerce, ux, customer experience, hybris, websphere
For further information about the role, please contact:
Pete Felton📞 01789 269 677
✉ Email me