Software Development Team Lead

Location: Coventry
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + Benefits
Start date: TBC
Contract type: Permanent

Role: Software Development Team Lead

Salary: £50,000 - £60,000

Location: Coventry

Feeling stuck?

Its 6pm on a Wednesday afternoon and you leave the office feeling underwhelmed, overworked and unmotivated to return tomorrow. Or maybe its Sunday night and the dread sinks in that in 12 hours you'll be sitting back at your desk churning out average code in a stuffy company that won't listen to your ideas.

Its not that you don't care about what you do. You're desperate to produce high quality code that is valued by your team and recognised by your Development Manager. You want to demonstrate your C# ability, you want to be using the most up to date Angular technologies, and you want to help your team get better at what they do too.

My client is looking for a Developer like you. Someone with an in-depth understanding of the full Microsoft technology stack and a natural ability to lead, mentor and motivate others. You will gather requirements for greenfield and feature adding projects, meaning you'll fully understand the products you're developing. But its not all shiny and new. You'll also be involved in the clean-up and maintenance of legacy code, but this is a given with a well-established and respected market leader.

You'll head up a scrum team of around four developers, being responsible for appraisals and other HR bits. But this is only 20% of the role and you'll still get to develop exceptional code for the remaining 80%.

And in return? You'll get to participate in lunch time learn session and be offered relevant training courses. You'll be offered internal opportunities with the prospect of a Development Manager position on the horizon. You'll join the most well-known company in their industry, and your kids might actually recognise the name!

Key skills / technologies:
* Managing software developers
* Mentoring and coaching
* AngularJS / Angular, ASP.NET WebForms
* C#, .NET 4.5
* Microsoft SQL / T-SQL
* Web API 2 / web services
* Agile/scrum experience

Get in touch for an informal conversation on 01789269677 or send your CV through to apply. If you don't have one ready, don't worry - we can sort out the details later.

Everyone will receive a response.

Eloise Dugmore
 
For further information about the role, please contact:

Eloise Dugmore

📞 01789 269677
Email me

Apply online here.


Please enter your name.

Please enter a valid email.


Please add your CV.

Job search