Salary: GBP30000 - GBP55000 per annum + pension + great career development
Start date: asap
Contract type: Permanent
A successful, growing software solution provider with offices throughout the world are seeking an Implementation Consultant to join their team. As the successful Implementation Consultant you will work closely with new or existing Fortune 500 customers to understand potential new requirements for software solutions across their business and assist in managing the project from analysis stage through to training hand over.
The Implementation Consultant role will focus on:
* Providing direction and guidance to clients on best use of the organisations product and services.
* Demonstrating how your software offering will benefit new and existing customers and integrate with their current process.
* Demonstrating a high level of organisation skills and self-motivation to ensure all project stages are complete.
* Translate business requirements into technical specifications
You need to be a client facing, confident Implementation Consultant who can handle the full life cycle from scoping and gathering requirements, running workshops, configuring the software, implementing it, training the users and go-live and giving post go-live support where required.
As the successful candidate, you will join a growing entrepreneurial software company with offices in Coventry, London and California. They are a close knit team and adopt a very consultative approach to their business model and customer base. The business describe the current team as professional people people who are comfortable building and managing relationships with corporate Fortune 500 organisations. This consultative approach is applied both externally and internally and therefore it is essential that anyone joining the business has a team focused mentality and is happy to help out where required. Nearly all of the organisations customers are outside of the UK (mostly America) so abroad travel (approximately 4 weeks a year) is expected but continuous UK travel will not be part of the role.
* Commercial experience of financial or accounting software system implementation (systems would typically include ERP, SAP or Oracle)
* Able to demonstrate ability to think logically and methodically: to think on your feet and problem solve
* Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
* Possess a full UK driving license.
* Experience or interest in finance or accounting.
* Financial acumen - the software involves financial analysis and therefore you cant be afraid of numbers.
* Experience or knowledge of PL/ SQL Programming
* Experience or qualifications in finance and accounting
We work towards pre booked interview dates so if you think that you are a good fit for this role then please send your CV through ASAP!
For further information about the role, please contact:
James McLaughlin📞 01789 269 677
✉ Email me