Programme Delivery Manager - eCommerce
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + salary increments
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Do you have experience as a Programme Delivery Manager | Programme Manager working in a large multi / Omni channel business? More importantly, do you want to work as part of a Globally renowned business as they continue to grow?
The focus of the role is to provide programme management for all projects across the Omni-channel strategy across the website, mobile and offline channels alongside the refinement and governance of a department wide delivery. You will also set the roadmap, budget and deliverables, work with stakeholders to define programme direction whilst actively promoting benefits of project delivery excellence.
*Please note, for this role you MUST be educated to degree level (2:1 minimum)
ROLE:Programme Delivery Manager | Programme Manager - eCommerce
SALARY: £50,000- £70,000 plus regular salary increments, flexible work environment, pension, 5 weeks holiday + 8 bank holidays, death in service, long service reward, paternity, maternity and adoption pay, bike to work scheme, online discounts, excellent training and development
LOCATION: Wilnecote - commutable from Atherstone, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Lichfield, Burton-upon-Trent, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Walsall, Derby, Cannock, Stafford, Leicester, Loughborough
The successful Programme Delivery Manager | Programme Manager will have the following:
* Experience of leading teams of technical and business project managers
* A comprehensive understanding of eCommerce systems and processes, with a technical background and understanding of IT
* Strong knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodologies.
* Experience of full life cycle development (design, development, testing and implementation)
* Experience of high level project scoping and estimation
* Experience of stakeholder management at all levels
* Experience of defining and managing a programme plan
* Proven delivery and budget management experience in engagements in excess of £1m
The business operates in a fast-paced, dynamic way and hires bright, articulate and career-minded individuals who are driven and motivated to find the right solution.
Keywords: Programme Manager, Programme delivery manager, ecommerce manager, roadmap, omni-channel, matrix management, project delivery
For further information about the role, please contact:
Emily Cumming📞 01789 269 677
✉ Email me