Salary: GBP30000 - GBP37000 per annum
Start date: Asap
Contract type: Permanent
Do you want to play a key part in shaping the future of a business on a global level?
Our long-standing customer is a Global retailer that is going from strength to strength and their online presence is disrupting the market. Due to this, they are seeking a Portfolio Specialist to join their Customer Interactions team (IT) in leading, shaping and helping to deliver transformational projects worldwide, how exciting!
As the Portfolio Specialist, you'll be taking requests from around the country and working with those business units to assess the requests, analyze the dependencies, conduct a cost-benefit analysis and identify whether the request is feasible. Projects will span across web, mobile, CRM, marketing eCommerce and digital.
ROLE: Portfolio Specialist
LOCATION: Tamworth easily commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Tamworth, Lichfield, Burton-on-Trent, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Walsall, Cannock, & surrounding areas. Please note that there is some travel involved in this role.
SALARY: GBP30,000 - GBP37,000 (DOE) + yearly salary increments, workplace pension, 5 weeks holiday + 8 bank holidays, death in service, long service reward, paternity, maternity and adoption pay, bike to work scheme, sick pay, discounted gym membership, bike to work, shopping & travel discounts, confidential advice and support and more to discuss
Responsibilities as the Portfolio Specialist:
- To be the point of contact for all inbound project initiation requests on a global scale, assessing requirements, understanding the needs and what is trying to be achieved.
- Collaboratively working with Project Managers, Analysts and wider Customer Insight colleagues in defining project requirements, developing requests and assessing cost benefits through in-depth analysis.
-Be efficient in working across multiple projects, conducting multiple activities, driving deadlines and implementing stakeholder engagement and communication plans.
- Providing project documentation for status reviews (weekly status updates, decision documents, stakeholder alignment documents)
- Provide support with wider Customer Insight related projects
- Having regular communication to stakeholders, ensuring project plans are maintained and running smoothly
So what do you need?
- You will be familiar with technology or IT-related projects
- Experience working on transformation projects that touch on customer service, marketing, eCommerce or digital-related projects is desirable but NOT essential
- Strong work-ethic, pro-active mindset and eager for challenges
- Willingness to learn and develop your skillset
- Ability to work within a team and provide strong organisational skills
- Experience dealing with stakeholders to a Director level, managing expectations
If this role sounds of interest please apply via the link. We have interviews already booked for March.
Service Introduction, Feasibility Project Specialist, IT Coordinator, Service Delivery, Service Transition Coordinator, Project Facilitator
For further information about the role, please contact:
Natasha Price📞 01789 269677
✉ Email me