Lead Software Developer
Salary: GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Software Development team lead required to join a market leading organisation in Dunstable. Based in brand new offices with easy accessibility you will work very closely with the existing software development manager overseeing the development within 5 software teams and completing performance and code reviews. You will have experience in software development, ideally leading on certain projects and be excited by quick paced environments.
The IT team support a range of businesses within the group and across 600 sites, with approximately 50 employees in this area of the business and half being in software development. The Lead Software developer will demonstrate experience of C# and SQL server, work alongside teams of software developers with a range of experience, to create secure and high performing applications utilising best practices in the development of database applications using SQL.
The role is suited to multiple profiles including lead software developers looking for a role to grow into a software development manager, software development manager looking for a new working environment or software developers in hybrid positions covering off senior developer responsibilities alongside software lead or software development manager duties.
Perks/ Why you would love working here:
* Flexible working hours
* Home working available
* Life assurance
* Annual Summer BBQ and Winter Ball, company organized social and discount off local amenities.
* Company boast a 5 year+ average length of service
* Collaborative/ knowledge sharing team of over 25 developers.
* Excellent training and career development plans
* Developer rotation policy to ensure exposure to different products and technologies
Skills you would need to demonstrate secure such a great position:
* Strong C# Skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Solid experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience of acting as a software development lead
Cherry on top skills from the .Net Software developer but not essential:
* Understanding/ experience of WPF/WCF and Winforms
* Experience of managing a development team
* Experience of web application development using C# and ASP.Net
Big Red Recruitment is working on this role exclusively and we have interview slots already booked. If you feel this opportunity is of interest then get in touch for a discussion or click apply.
For further information about the role, please contact:
Jason Batts📞 01789 269677
✉ Email me