Bid & Commercial Manager
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Do you crave the opportunity to drive strategic business progression? Do you have experience managing ITT's, RFQ's, RFI's and RFP's within tight deadlines?
A market leading technology service provider in Derby is going through a real phase of growth with significant opportunities on the horizon…
They seek a Bid & Commercial Manager to devise and implement strategies for further growth. If you are meticulous, ambitious and have an entrepreneurial spark then this role could be right for you.
Your primary focus in collaboration with the Managing Director will be to break down company requirements and assess forecasted scale in all areas of the business. You will be working with key ratios to analyse workforce impacts whilst driving the business forward into more vertical markets.
Responsibilities of the Bid & Commercial Manager:
- Working knowledge of General Ledger / Operational PnL to produce operational financial reporting
- Working with KPIs and operational and financial metrics to build cost models
- Good operational delivery understanding, especially relating to costs and cost variables e.g. Labour, fuel, parts, supply chain, partners, etc
- Work with other stakeholders to utilise cost modeling built to generate sales offers
- Factoring risk within opportunities and current delivery models
- Create effective forecasting for future projects, opportunities and planned growth across the service business
- Experience leading bids and working on ITTs (invitations to tender), RFQs (requests for quotation), RFIs (requests for information), RFPs (requests for proposal) etc.
- Previous experience in a multifaceted commercial business
- Understanding of service delivery and distributed workforce
- Extensive experience working to key ratios, KPIs and operational service and financial metrics
- Commercial experience running the bids and tenders process
- Adopt an inclusive, forward facing, and strategic approach to your role
Salary: £40,000-£55,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits:22 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (increasing after 5 years continuous service), up to 15% bonus, car allowance, pension, eye tests, free parking, and a subsidised on site canteen.
We are working exclusively on this vacancy and have predefined interview dates. For more information please contact Ellen Hobson on 01789 269 677, otherwise please apply by attaching your CV.
For further information about the role, please contact:
Ellen Hobson📞 01789 269677
✉ Email me