Salary: GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Do you crave the opportunity to drive strategic business progression? A market leading technology service provider in Derby is going through a real phase of growth with significant opportunities on the horizon…
They seek a Commercial Manager to devise and implement strategies for further growth. If you are meticulous, ambitious and have an entrepreneurial spark then this role could be right for you.
Your primary focus in collaboration with the Managing Director will be to break down company requirements and assess forecasted scale in all areas of the business. You will be working with key ratios to analyse workforce impacts whilst the driving the business forward into more vertical markets.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Manager:
- Develop and implement strategy, driving enhanced commercial process controls
- Implement bid analysis processes to ensure the growth plans are financially supported
- Analyse financial figures and operational metrics for reporting, ultimately to build further cost models
- Implement and maintain the Corporate Governance structure
- Professionally qualified
- Experience in analysing and interpreting general ledger accounts
- Experience carrying out analysis of a disparate workforce
- Experience of insourced and outsourced financial solutions
- Proven history of driving transformational change
- Experience of building business models around mergers and acquisitions
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Adopt an inclusive, forward facing, and strategic approach to your role
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 per annum
Benefits:22 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (increasing after 5 years continuous service), up to 15% bonus, car allowance, pension, eye tests, and a subsidised on site canteen.
For more information please contact Ellen Hobson on 01789 269 677, otherwise please apply by attaching your CV.
For further information about the role, please contact:
Ellen Hobson📞 01789 269677
✉ Email me