IT Manager | Global Organisation
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + Benefits
Start date: TBC
Contract type: Permanent
To apply for the role of IT Manager you MUST have a degree of 2.1 or above.
As the IT Manager you will potentially have come from a Programme Manager / IT Manager / Applications Manager background and you will be responsible for leading, developing and supervising a high performing team of Senior Technical Project Managers, Application Specialists, Technicians and Apprentices.
Please note that this is a managerial role where you are focussed on providing your team with the environment and autonomy to deliver. It requires leadership and management of projects and people with technical expertise.
Role: IT Manager
Location: Warwickshire commutable from Nuneaton, Leicester, Nottingham, Coventry, Birmingham, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Market Harborough, Lichfield, Loughborough, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Staffordshire, Burton-on-Trent and Derby
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (DOE) + excellent package, to include a progressive salary package, enhanced pension scheme, 33 days holiday, death in service, life assurance and private medical.
Our client is a global organisation in the retail space that are going from strength to strength and show no signs of stopping. They pride themselves on hiring passionate, ambitious, likeminded individuals that are keen to succeed.
IT Manager responsibilities include:
* Lead, empower and act as a point of escalation for your skilled technical team
* Identify and support team development and training needs
* Programme manage multiple projects ensuring risks, constraints and dependencies are not overlooked
* Delivery of best practice and continuous improvement
* Ensure projects within your area of responsibility are delivered on time to agreed scope and budget
* Manage critical issues and escalate if necessary
IT Manager skills:
* Prior experience of successfully managing technical teams and empowering them in their role
* Possess good technical knowledge while having a strong understanding of business processes
* The ability to translate technical problems into business language
* The ability to remain calm in fast paced environment
* Willingness to take responsibility and a pragmatic, goal orientated approach
* Structured project management experience or appropriate formal qualification
* Numerate, technical or business orientated degree 2:1 or above
This role has reserved interview dates for May and if you are interested, please click to apply. All vacancies are exclusive to Big Red.
Keywords: Service Desk Manager, IT Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Applications Manager, Applications Team Lead, IT Support Manager, Service Support Manager, ITIL, SLA, supplier management, supplier review, service improvement, continuous improvement, team leader, retail it solution, prince2, retail it manager, SAP, SME Lead
For further information about the role, please contact:
Emily Cumming📞 01789 269 677
✉ Email me