Salary: GBP28000 - GBP45000 per annum + Benefits
Start date: tbc
Contract type: Permanent
An expanding software house based in Northampton are seeking a personable and enthusiastic Technical Consultant | Implementation Consultant to join their close knit team.
Role:Technical Consultant | Implementation Consultant (Professional Services)
Location:Northampton - with travel to customer site (Commutable from Towcester, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Kettering, Daventry, Banbury, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Bedford, Bletchley)
Salary:- £28,000 - £45,000 DOE
Benefits:5 weeks holiday + bank holidays, healthcare plan, group income protection scheme group, group life assurance plan 4x annual salary, 2% contributory pension scheme, child care vouchers, regular social activities, working within a collaborative team, free parking and lunchtime gaming - if this should be of interest!
As the successful Technical Consultant | Implementation Consultant you will become the subject matter expert on their bespoke, renowned, products and their application in their customers' environment. You will become the face of the business, providing advice, support and training across all of their products.
Day to day you will attend sales meetings and customer site and due to this there will be a significant level of travel involved in the role; including the occasional overnight stay, therefore it is essential that the successful Technical Consultant is comfortable travelling for business needs.
* Take responsibility for the installation and setup of systems
* To advise both consultants and customers on the use of specific software modules
* Work in conjunction with the in-house development team to produce accurate system specifications undertaking demonstrations to support pre-sales consultancy
* Ensure that all pre go-live activity is carried out and documentation completed
* Working closely with the customers project team to provide comprehensive knowledge transfer Investigating, progressing and resolving escalated related customer support calls
Technical Consultant | Implementation Consultant required skills:
* Technical background and detailed understanding (bespoke applications, SQL and scripting)
* Experience of implementing CRM, EDM or Financial Solutions
* Good level of end to end experience from pre-sales to post go live software implementation
* Experience within a client facing role, preferably working at customer site on a frequent basis
Technical Consultant | Implementation Consultant desired skills:
* Pre-sales experience
* Mentoring or basic training experience
* Stakeholder involvement / management
The company are a small and close knit software house based in a beautiful rural setting. There are often social events to get involved with and other benefits such as lunch time gaming (if of interest). As a company they have built their team by supporting and understanding the needs of their employees. They promote from within and are happy to help you shape your career and upskill members of staff where they can.
Big Red are recruiting for this role exclusively and have interview dates booked. If you would like to know more about this vacancy please call 01789 269677 and ask for Eloise Dugmore.
For further information about the role, please contact:
Eloise Dugmore📞 01789 269677
✉ Email me