Salary: GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Role: Test Analyst / QA Analyst / Software Tester
Location: Northamptonshire - commutable from Milton Keynes, Towcester, Northampton, Daventry, Brackley, Wellingborough
Salary:- GBP35,000 + 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays, healthcare plan, group income protection scheme group, group life assurance plan 4x annual salary, 2% contributory pension scheme, child care vouchers, regular social activities, lunchtime gaming (if this should be of interest!), fantastic colleagues and free parking!
A Test Analyst / QA Analyst / Software Tester is required by a successful Software House based in rural Northamptonshire. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within a technical team using the latest technologies where you will have the opportunity to shape the future of testing and introduce automated testing processes.
As a Test Analyst / QA Analyst / Software Tester your time will be split between product testing and support testing on their in-house product which has releases every six months. This is a hands on role in an agile and technical environment that is empowering but demands self-motivation and initiative.
Test Analyst / QA Analyst / Software Tester Duties and Responsibilities:
* To assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts.
* To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
* To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
* To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
* Credible experience in testing and its role in achieving quality during the development life cycle
* Knowledge of Microsoft based computer systems and networks
* Effective writing/reporting skills
* A can do attitude / self-motivated
* Team working skills
* Careful attention to detail
Ideally, you will also have the following:
* Experience of testing windows business systems based on SQL & .NET
* Experience of testing Web-Based applications (bowsers/cloud/mobile)
* Experience working with a software product vendor
* Working knowledge and skills with computer hardware and networks
* Hands on experience with basic SQL commands and use of SQL visual studio
Test Analyst / QA Analyst / Software Tester
All vacancies are exclusive to Big Red and should you feel you meet the criteria and you are interested in the vacancy being listed please apply ASAP through this job posting as we have interview times reserved.
Key words: Test analyst, tester, Software tester, qa analyst, qa engineer, test engineer, system tester, Test Lead, senior tester, automation, application test analyst, SQL,
To apply, or for further information, please contact:
Eloise Dugmore📞 01789 269677
✉ Email me